ADTRAN OPTI-6100 OMM312V Optical Multiplexer Module(1184571G1)May 17, 2022
ADTRAN OPTI-6100 LFANM(1184564G1)May 17, 2022
ADTRAN OPTI-6100 TRAM3(1184532L1)
Category: ADTRAN Tag: Refurbished
Number of Ports: 3
Type: DS3 Transmux Module
TRAM3 (P/N 1184532L1)
The TRAM3 (Figure 56) multiplexes/demultiplexes up to 84 VT1.5s between the OMM modules
and three DS3s or EC1s terminated on rear-panel facilities.
In DS3 mode, VT1.5s (in STS-1s) can be cross-connected to/from DS1s (in DS3s), or STS-1s can
be cross-connected directly to the DS3s.
NOTE: STS-1 and VT1.5 cross-connects can be mixed, up to 84 × VT1.5 total.
In EC1 mode, VT1.5s on the OMMs are cross-connected to the VT1.5s in EC1s.
In both modes, mapping a VT1.5 triggers a prompt to map additional VT1.5s in sequence.
The following features are supported on the TRAM3:
- Monitors DS3 for LCVs, AIS, LOF, LOS, and RFI
- Facility and equipment loopbacks
- Optional equipment protection through redundant modules:
- MX and SMX chassis offer 1:1 protection
- LMX chassis offers up to 1:4 protection
- DCC channels supported in DS3 mode.
- Tributary timing to the OMM modules supported in DS3 mode
- Operates in any chassis, from any MS slot designated for DS3/EC1 service.
- For redundant operation, slot pairs/groups are as follows:
- In the MX chassis: slots 1&2, 5&6, 7&8, and 11&12
- In the SMX chassis: slots 1&2 and 3&4
- In the LMX chassis: slots 1?5; 8?12, 13?17, and 20?24
ADTRAN MX2820 19″ CHASSIS (1186001L1)$149.00 – $495.00