ADTRAN OPTI-6100 TRAM3(1184532L1)May 17, 2022
Carrier Access/CAC Access Bank I w/24 FXO Channels(930-0002)May 17, 2022
ADTRAN OPTI-6100 LFANM(1184564G1)
Type: FAN ASSEMBLY
LFANM Module (P/N 1184564G1)
The LFANM module installs directly into the LMX chassis in a dedicated fan module
slot, and is powered from LMX chassis.
NOTE: During power-up, the LFANM may adjust speed several times as the
temperature within the chassis stabilizes. These fan speed adjustments
can cause changes in the sound the LFANM makes. This is normal.
The following features are supported on the LFANM module:
- Contains eight variable-speed fans
- Front panel LEDs indicate the status of the fans
- Fan and Environmental alarms reported through the SCM2 (normally open contacts)
- 16 provisionable environmental alarm inputs (0.045-inch square wire-wrap posts)
- Alarms differentiate between single or multiple fan failures, for appropriate action
- Plug-in assembly can be replaced without powering down the chassis
The LFANM provides 16 environmental alarm inputs. These inputs are multiplexed and
connected to the SCM2 through the LMX backplane. With this fan assembly, the total capacity
is 19 environmental alarms (16 from the LFANM and 3 from the OPTI-6100 inputs).